These delicious steak tacos are given extra flavor with our Raspberry Salsa.
- Juice of 1 lime and 1 orange
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Oregano, dried
- 2 cloves Garlic, smashed
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 1/4 lbs. Flank steak, scored
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Guacamole, fresh
- 1 cup White cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 bunches Scallions, chopped
- 12 (6-inch) Soft flour tortillas, warmed
Combine all marinade ingredients in a heavy resealable plastic bag and add the meat. Seal the bag and let the meat marinate for 2 - 24 hours in the refrigerator. Remove the meat from marinade and grill on an oiled medium-hot grill for 4 - 5 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 5 - 8 minutes or until desired degree of wellness. Remove from the grill and let cool. Slice meat.
To assemble the tacos, fill each tortilla with taco ingredients and top all with Raspberry Salsa.